Translate

Thursday, May 12, 2011

How Does Your Dollhouse Garden Grow?

If you are like me, it's time to say good bye to snow and cold weather and welcome in warm weather and sunny days!! What better way to boost your mood than to add some Spring color to your dollhouse gardens? I have been busy working on some new items to add to my CDHM Store and on my eBay site. Here is what I have available right now for purchase. Please keep checking back because more will become available soon.

You can Click this Link http://www.cdhm.org/user/minisontheedge Free USA Shipping on these new garden items!



Thank you for stopping by to read my blog! 


Thought Of the Day ~ "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

I Hope you are having a Fantastic Day Today!!


Tracy
✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿
. . . ✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿ . . .
………. ....♥ •.¸.•´♥…………....

No comments: