Sunday, May 22, 2011

Arthur Dollhouse Kit Completed & Ready To Move in

Here is the finished pictures of my house with Base. I'm thinking about adding some vines but I have not in over a week so this is how the Arthur is looking as of this morning. 

 I use handmade clay flowers and the ferns are plastic but very thin plastic and look very realistic. The rose vine is actually 2 vines combined because one was not enough for the look I wanted.

Here are the rest of the pictures:

This is the base bottom. It has an opening so that you can access the electric:

This Dollhouse Build was started on April 15th 2005 and it ended May 10th 2005.
I moved this blog info here from the Greenleaf forum just to try and keep some of my tutorials in one place. I will try and add a new dollhouse Blog from over there every day. Unfortunately, I lost all of the large pictures of the building of this house but you can get the main idea from viewing the shots shown as is.

Over the Years, I have built several Arthur Dollhouse Kits. You can see those pictures by clicking the links to go to that album and see bigger pictures:

Image hosted by

Image hosted by

Half scale

I created this one over 11 years ago. I only have 3 pictures of it but can't locate one of them at the time (it's a front shot). It was taken with my 1st digital camera which is why the pictures are pretty lame.


No comments: