Translate

Monday, May 23, 2011

Glencroft Dollhouse Build Staircases & Fireplaces

(The Original Title & Date of this blog was Staircases & Fireplaces June 16 2005)

Well, it took forever and a Day to figure this one out. I was having problems trying to figure out WHERE the heck the stupid stairs & Beam went starting in section B4 and Section B5 and Section B6 After pulling my hair out, cleaning up the kitchen, coming back for another 30 minutes and still not getting it. Hubby took me for a walk to clear my head. Got back 1 hour later and STILL ;) could not figure it out. I found out Nutti was having a problem here too. I looked at the old forum and found that THIS was the part EVERYONE was having issues with too :p . Guess who fixed it and figured it out? ;) Linda's Hubby Jimmie did & Linda sent me pictures of theirs and it all clicked mentally :p ;) (I gotta love my friends )


I still had to cut the wood so that the parts would "fit" correctly but Hey, it's in!! :p I then moved on to adding the stairs and risers. I also had to decorate the hallway because once this house is assembled, there is NO way you'll be able to wallpaper it after this section is assembled. I also decorated the bookcase and the fireplace was paperclayed as I assembled this because of lack of access later.





Thank You for stopping by to build this house with me!! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments: