Translate

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dollhouse Kit building Blogs

Many of you already know that about 8 years ago, Greenleaf Dollhouses commissioned me to build and blog the building process of all of their dollhouse kits. I have these blogs on their website but have decided to move them over to my blog here so because sometimes, you all send me notes looking for a certain project or tutorial I have done and because they are scattered about all over the internet, I decided to try and make them easier for you to find.

I will start with the Arthur Kit and add the others along the way. Thank You all for your support and encouragement through the years! Your encouragement and confidence in me and my abilities to create, are some of the main ingredients that has made me better and encouraged me to continue to develop my skills and art further.



No comments: