Monday, May 23, 2011

Glencroft Dollhouse Build Roof Parts

(The Original Post date of this was July 1, 2005)

I have added most of my roof parts without many problems. Because I used paper clay, I did have problems around the Chimney area because my chimney was too thick. I just took my hobby knife and cut a sliver of wood off so that the fit would be better. I stained the inside roof parts "Chocolate Brown" (the same way I did the floors).

I Like how the back roof of the house has a larger opening than most 4 room kits I've done by them

Thank You for stopping by to read my blog!!

No comments: