Translate

Monday, May 30, 2011

Building the Un Haunted Dollhouse Kit Completed!!

26 September 2005
Posted by Minis On The Edge
Shadow Cliff Completed

Well, I have been having so much fun with this house. It is a shame I can't get outside to take some decent pictures of the house since it is still raining and there is a overcast outside B) .

This is the way the UN-Haunted house looks so far.  I "think" I am finished. I added a hand made rose vine to the front of the house and a "mossy" covering around the cave entry way. I added "wisps of smoke" to the chimney pots I made. This was a fast and fun build. I did not use the instructions because I did not like the format. I don't like to read instructions and I found these hard to read for some strange reason LOL. I am known for not reading directions even when I buy stuff from IKEA. My husband makes me put them together cause I almost always throw out instructions (Before we assemble so that is a problem for him LOL)

The house was so simple to put together that the instructions were not needed. Ummmm, I just remembered, I have not put the furniture that came with this kit together yet (Where are those instruction :o:o <_< ). Please enjoy the pictures of what I have done! I can't wait to see what you all do to your kits. Remember, if you can dream it, it can be done!














Here are better and bigger pictures of this finished house:



Thank you for taking the time to View my blog!! If You are interested in having me create you your very own custom dollhouse cottage, please feel free to contact me by clicking the email envelop by the comment section.

Tracy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome Tracy :)

Plushpussycat said...

Very nice! Beautiful, and not scary at all! :-)

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Thank you both very much! Glad you like it. I'll swap in bigger pictures when I am able to get them from the other server ( I hope soon).

Inês Paiva Raposo said...

A casa ficou linda! Parabéns

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Obrigado por suas palavras de Inês tipo