Translate

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

AIM Free Dollhouse Magazine "Castle Life"

I promised to do better and keep up with blogging this year. Last month, I only did one blog post but have the goal of posting more this month. Everyone who knows me, knows how much I enjoy castles and anything to do with stones, bricks and stucco and turrets.

This months issue of Artisan In Miniature (AIM) Magazine features so many various styles of Castle and Castle "like" buildings from Artisans from across the world. I even had the opportunity to have some of my favorite dollhouses featured in this months magazine.

If you have a few minutes, take the time to check it out. To read it, Click the picture of the AIM Magazine cover below. I Hope you all are having a Beautiful Day!



Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog! 
Thought Of The Day ~
Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, dollhouses built together with someone you love, builds memories in the minds & hearts of those who see it & built it.  

Tracy Topps 
✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿
. . . ✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿ . . .
………. ....♥ •.¸.•´♥…………....

No comments: