Translate

Friday, April 2, 2010

DollHouse Fun!! Greenleaf 2010 Spring Contest



Tracy Topps Greenleaf Contest 2010

Can you believe it?! Spring has Sprung and I have been having a ball with the 2010 Greebleaf Dollhouses Spring Fling Contest House! The 2010 Contest house is Laser Cut and Basically Builds itself! If you have not purchased yours yet, you will be missing out on one of the best kits yet released by Greenleaf. The price is great too. Buy One Here:


http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/Miniature-Dollhouse-Garage.html


Greenleaf also will be releasing some special 1/2" scale houses this month. Please stay tuned for further announcements on these little Gems!

Thanks for stopping By to read My Blog!!

So much is going on that I promise to post more very soon!!

2 comments:

Karin F. said...

Hi Tracy...did you make that version of the garage? Looks great! I'm going to be doing one as well but it'll not be as "well maintained" as yours. LOL
hugs Karin

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Hi there Karin! Yes this was my Version of the Kit. My Kit is unique because it was the first public house given and there were things that had to be tweaked before released to everyone else :) I can not wait to see yours!!