Translate

Monday, June 6, 2011

Lily Dollhouse Building Blog Compelted

November 11 2006
Posted by Minis On The Edge
More Outside Painting

I have just added more colors to the outside of the house. It is really beginning to have it's own personality and I need my houses to talk back to me :whistle:

Here are the pictures:





The new colors add more warmth and life to the house. :)
I dry fitted the porch parts onto the house. Now, I gotta paint them and glue them in place.



February 12 2006
Posted by Minis On The Edge
The Completed Lily

This house was made for a customer of mine and she did not want too many flowers up front but you know me, I gotta have flowers and trees and some form of life to the house. This is why I added things to give the house life but no "Cute" flowers.
Also, because this house was being shipped far away, I could not add a huge base to it so, I took some foam core (1/2" thick) and glued it to the bottom of this house. I then covered it with "Sheet Moss". I then added trees & moss to the the base to give this house the appearance that the yard is kinda unkept and this is what we have now. I will add more pictures shortly!!! 
I am so excited because I know for sure that this house will be featured on the front cover of Dolls House And Miniature Scene Magazine in the UK. It's the first time I have ever been featured in a Magazine. 
You can buy your copy by following the link 

http://www.dollshousemag.co.uk/


You can see completed pictures of the Lily By clicking below:


The Lily Greenleaf Dollhouse


Magazine Cover
Lily On The Cover 

Thought of the day ~ Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. ~ John R. Wooden
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

Tracy

No comments: