Translate

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Miniature Castle Gift

Last weekend, a friend of mine got married. It's amazing how fast young girls blossom into beautiful young women right before my eyes! I wanted to do something a little different for her because she has always reminded me of a Princess. Even as an adult, her style reminds me of something Princess Diana would wear. Even the way she carries herself and the way she dresses reminds me of a princess. So, I decided to make her a little Castle Tower. Here is a picture I was able to take of it before it left my house.


You can click the picture below to see the rest of the pictures of it:



 Castle by Tracy Topps

3 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

What a beautiful castle...you did a fantastic job and what a great gift for a princess bride!!

Janet said...

Hi Tracey, I follow you on the Green Leaf boards mostly but I stumbled across your blog. Was this Castle made from one of the kits?

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Thank you Kim!! Janet, this was not made from a kit just from my imagination :) Glad you both like it!