Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rosedale Dollhouse Stones added


Well, these are the pictures of this house with the Stones added to the house and only the first coat of paint. So much to do and so little time to do it. I did want to share the pictures with you all though. This is a really nice house size & design. I am not going to use the roof finals that came with the kit for the roof top or the bay windows. They look more Gothic Victorian and that is not the feel I am after with this house. More pictures coming soon and I hope you all are having a Wonderful Day!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracy, it's so pretty! I love all the little details on this house . . . can't wait to see more!

Hugs,
Teresa

Caseymini said...

Tracy!I like the house so much better without all of the curly gingerbread on it. It looks much more real the way you are doing it!

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Thanks Teresa & Casey!! I ended up adding the Lion heads right under the main roof. This was a really cool house to build! ~ Tracy