The roof has been attached without any issues. These wires were fed to the outside walls. Because the wires were too short to reach the base, they had to be lengthened and soldered to the bottom base. Then they were soldered to the tape wire:
I added tape wire to the bottom base (1st floor). I will solder the wires from the lights & outlets to the tape wire.
I soldered all of wires to the strip of tape wire.
This is the attic painted with only one shade of paint so far. Torches has been added:
fireplace is lit too
Thank You For Viewing My Blog! If you have questions, please post it in the comment section. Others may have the same question. Click the Link to See Day 10 of The Pierce Building Blog