Translate

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Completed Greenleaf Pierce Dollhouse Kit by Tracy Topps

This is the point when the Greenleaf Kit is transformed into a Unique Creation By Tracy Topps (Minisontheedge.com) . This house was named the Peacock Palace (Or Peacock Castle is what Lena Calls it) This is when all of my excitement spills over and explodes!!

I hope you Enjoy the finished project pictures! If you have questions or want one built by me, contact me at myminishop@yahoo.com .  There are ways to cut corners so that you will get a stunning house of your dreams within your budget that will look fantastic. My wish is that this house will become a house this family cherishes and hand down for generations to come.










See the Slide Show Here:






Thank You For viewing!! To start from the beginning of this Pierce Dollhouse Building Blog Click here at Day 1

Tracy Topps

2 comments:

Pamela said...

All I gotta say is "WOW"! You are one talented woman!!!

Amie said...

Gasp! My cousin just forwarded this to me. I have the Pierce and plan to renovate and I am SO glad I saw this first! This is gorgeous!!!!