Translate

Monday, December 22, 2008

Rosemary's Custom Greenleaf Storybook Dollhouse

Well, I promised eye candy and here it is. This is the Thatched roof cottage I did for a customer of mine. She is doing the insides herself. The stones, bricks, plaster and even the roof is all made from creative paperclay. This was a fun project and it was wonderful to meet another miniaturist that lives close by. She said she only lives 25 minutes away from me which is Wonderful!!

Greenleaf Storybook dollhouses Kit

Greenleaf Storybook dollhouses Kit

I used a herringbone pattern for the brick on the entryway
Greenleaf Storybook dollhouses Kit

Greenleaf Storybook dollhouses Kit

Greenleaf Storybook dollhouses Kit

Greenleaf Storybook dollhouses Kit

4 comments:

Deni said...

Hi Tracy I found your webshots a long time ago and I luv all the beautiful houses you make
they are exceptional so i was excited to find you have a blog, I will really enjoy perusing your amazing houses

Deni said...

I forgot to mention I was able to attend a workshop with Rik Pierce and I made the Mill I learned so much!
I can see a few tools here that reminded me I had such fun I can see you do too with your beautiful creations, I just fell in luv with the paper clay!

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Thank you Deni!! It's Great to meet you!! I always have a ball with Rik!! I too am addicted to Creative Paperclay! I'd love to see pictures of your Project with Rik. I just became a follower of your blog too!!

Deni said...

I would be addicted too if I could buy it here in OZ I did find some but it was $30 for the larger packet, shame it is the best medium
just so easy to use and so light I have tried with das and it is fine but so heavy in the end
Im so glad I found you here, your beautiful work really encourages me to finish that Mill, thats 3 years terrible! time is moving too fast for me!
I am up to puting some greenery on and making the furniture now, I have made the plans but not able to get to the shed to do it right now! real life gets in the way sometimes lol