Translate

Monday, October 26, 2009

New Dollhouse Creation by Tracy Topps

Yes, I am working on a new Project that is for sell. These are pictures of what it looked like last week before I went away for the weekend. This is an altered and bashed Greenleaf Buttercup Cottage and I created & edited it to fit what has been going on in my imagination for a couple of years now. It should be complete and ready to ship next week.

If you are interested in buying this cottage, please feel free to contact me via myminishop@yahoo.com

Fairytale Cottage

Fairytale Cottage

Fairytale Cottage

Fairytale Cottage

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracy, it's gorgeous! You never fail to cause 'awe' and provide inspiration! I love it!

Someone is going to be very happy!

Hugs,
Teresa

Eva said...

It is so beuatiful . I love it!

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Thanks Teresa & Eva!!