Translate

Friday, April 10, 2009

Greenleaf Lighthouse Coming This Month

The Owners of Greenleaf has been working on this kit since there was such an overwhelming response for people wanting to buy one. The Lighthouse design went from this:



to this:



The new design has been done by use of a laser cutter which will mean less sanding and a more accurate fit the first time around. You will also notice that the newer version is missing the base. The base will be made available as an upgrade and the lighthouse will fit right into it.

Start saving your dollars! The light house by itself will run under $100.

:)

3 comments:

Eva said...

Hi My name is Eva and I am one of your new followers...
I have the Buttercup Hose from Greenleah and I only hope to be able to create such a great house like yours. You inspire me!!!
Mini Hugf from Barcelona (Spain)

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Thank you so much Eva for your sweet words!! Please share pictures of your buttercup!! I am going to look at your blog again too.

Sans! said...

Very very tempted..especially the lighthouse!