Translate

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Brimbles Mercantile Dollhouse 2011

I know, I have not posted anything for about a week. I'm not on vacation but just been busy with keeping the kids busy (They are home for the Summer) and my oldest daughter graduated from 8th grade. 

Most of you don't come to my blogs to hear about the regular being a mom stuff. You come for the dollhouses so, yes, I have been working on another project. I started working on a new Brimbles Mercantile kit for a client of mine. Here is a picture of where I left off at last night (or early this morning depending on how you look at it).


I'm not sure yet if we are keeping the stained glass windows. The shot above is a shot I sent to my client to ask her if she likes the stained windows there or if she wants plain clear windows there. Plain ones came with the kit. I am a little further along and will blog step by step info of this entire build project. I'm just not doing it right now because the kids are home all day and, when they are not home, I'm catching up on cleaning lol.

I love the color combo's she picked. It really makes the room look "rich". I am really enjoying this project. I hope you are enjoying you day too!

After this project, I have to renovate my youngest daughters Barbie room box.

I hope you all are having a Fantastic day! 

Thought of the Day~  Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.

Thank You for stopping by to read my blog!

2 comments:

Audra said...

I love the colors - and I would keep the stained glass windows! Beautiful!

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Thank You Audra!! I didn't used to like green growing up cause my mom dressed me in it a lot. It's funny that now that Im a grown up, I Love rich or bright green colors lol. I want to start blogging the entire build now but I think I'll wait until I'm complete. I will share updated pictures along the way. I'll take some tonight and share when I get a free moment. Thanks again for leaving me a note! Hope you are having a great night!