Translate

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shabby Chic Dollhouse Painting

I wanted to add some updated shots of what I have done so far to this cute cottage. I'm still not finished. There are rose vines and other flowers & birds etc. to add but, I am totally feeling it! I guess there is still a girlie girl in me somewhere cool.gif

I Hope You Enjoy the Eye Candy! More to come on Monday. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend! I know I will.

Thought of the Weekend ~ A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her. ~ David Brinkley




Live Your Life with Great Passion & Love!

♥☆♥ Tracy ♥☆♥ 




2 comments:

Linda said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D i love it so far ...what colour/brand is that pink? its fab! :D Linda x

onbeingaminimum said...

Looking good enough to eat!