Translate

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Shabby Chic DollHouse

 I finally finished the Paperclay sculpting work on this house! I hand sculpted the shingles, stones and bricks from an air dry clay called Creative Paperclay. It goes on wet, soft and it is odorless. The fact that it is odorless is the main reason why I love this one so much. It is an off-white color while wet. It dries a more pure white color and is so lightweight when it dries. Now, I can't wait to bring this to life with paint! Here are pictures of the house as of today. I will keep you all posted with progress pictures!! It looks pretty plain right now, doesn't it?
:D




Thought of the day ~ Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.

Worked out today.... Today was Yoga and it felt good to be back at it.
Thank you For stopping by to read my blog! 

♥☆♥ Tracy ♥☆♥


5 comments:

Linda said...

ooooooooooo love it already!!! :D x

TreeFeathers said...

It looks great, what a lot of work! Can't wait to see it all painted up.

- Grace

The Old Maid said...

It is a beautiful dollhouse already! Hope to see more of it soon!:)

FabShabbyRoses said...

Absolutely beautiful! So creative! I can't wait to see it finished!

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Thank You all for your Kind words!! I could not wait to start painting so I started last night before bed. I still got a ways to go though. I will keep you all posted!