Translate

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Greenleaf Dollhouses Spring Fling 2012

Well, I had hoped to be finished with this cute cottage but I did not get the opportunity to do it. I was rear ended earlier last week and I its been a literal pain in the neck. I was able to get a little bit further since the last blog post because I had started adding some color to this Cottage the morning of the accident and was only able to add a little more paint color to age the first coats of paint after the accident.

I had a different color combo in my mind but for some reason, my creative juices choose to change to these colors instead and I must say, I am loving it and has received nothing but Great replies from people who have already seen pictures of it online. 

I used the upgraded roof and door and of course, I did my own editing of the kit too. I still have more paint colors I would like to add. Also, there is still a lot of landscaping that needs to be done. I haven't been able to work on this but I will share the pictures of it as soon as I do. So here is a little "Eye Candy" for you today!



Thanks for stopping by to view my blog! Wishing you all a Fantastic day!

Tracy   ✿◠‿◠

5 comments:

Eliana said...

it's amazing!

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Aww Thanks! I just wish I could work on it right now.

Cinderella Moments said...

That is so cute Tracy! I have made a design for mine and started cutting up the kit but I haven't had any time to work on it. :( Yours is so sweet! I can see where you're going with it and I love it. Best of luck!!
hugs
Caroline

Mary said...

It looks terrific. I bought a kit but I don't have any plan to put together for a while. I already have too many projects not getting done, LOL. I look forward to seeing more of yours. I hope that you are feeling better soon, take care.

Deni said...

this is truly gorgeous!