Translate

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Fire walk with Anthony Robbins

Well, I am back from my Wonderful Long weekend . My husband and I did a seminar together and I am still not ready to type out all of what I experienced yet. It was Amazing! We all had the chance to walk on hot coals (yes, real burning, steaming hot skin searing coals at 2000 degrees) and my Husband (Who I have now given the title "Fire Walker") did it!!

I chickened out, Can you believe it! ME, the bold, courageous & fearless one LOL. My husband is usually the "responsible" one and we had to drive 50 min back home and I was afraid we would burn our feet and be stuck with no place to stay so I wouldn't do the Fire walk.

I stood and watched everyone come back in through the back doors and NO one that I could tell had a burn on their feet. My husband was fine and I was so proud of him! He did something that he normally would not do where as I guess I did too. I did not take a chance (which is really different for me). Sheesh, my name is Tracy and it means "Bold, Courageous or Defender" (that's the feminine definition LOL). But I guess I did not think my husband was gonna actually do it because he had been saying all along that he would "Never do that" and of course I had been telling him for months why he should and why I am going to do it LOL. I was also a little nervous at the last minute that I would be burned and unable to work out and do my P90X this week. Hey, I lost 38 pounds and want to lose another 11 before the end of the year and I can't do that with burned feet, right (yeap, me making excusses LOL) ? Oh well, I guess it just means that I have to go to another one of Tony Robbins events so that I can experience the Fire Walk.
;)

So far, that is the only thing I can write about from this weekends expirence. It has been a Wonderful experience and all I can say is I am feeling like the Tracy I used to know and I am excited to Welcome myself back to living. I learned a lot more than I anticipated I would about myself and how I let things & people around me change me so much. Anyway, I'm back big time baby!!

I have several houses to complete this week so, I better jump on it. I hope everyone had a Great weekend too & Thanks for stopping by to read my blog!!

I'll post pictures of the next house that I am finishing up that will be for sell. It will be available to purchase next week. All other houses I am working on are already sold (if you want one for the Holidays, place your orders NOW). So, off to the Dungeon I go so I can get some work done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done, Tracy! Even if you didn't walk on hot coals, it sounds like you got a lot out of the seminar. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Take care dear friend and I'll see you on Friday! Woo Hoo!

Hugs,
Teresa