Translate

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Personal Weight Loss Blog

Many of you know a little about my personal Weight Loss. I mentioned before on this blog that I wanted to become a Fitness trainer. I decided to become a Beach Body Coach because their workouts and products are what helped ME. I also wanted to give back to my friends online and help THEM. I can't do that by being a trainer or instructor in my own area so I am now and Official Beach Body Coach!!

If you are interested in fitness, please join me on my fitness blog here on blogspot : I Play To Win

Play to win this battle with me!

Thanks for stopping by to read my blog today!

Tracy

4 comments:

A. Ripped said...

Hey all the thanks to you just for sharing this useful bog with all of us. I want to lose some of my extra fat and be fit and i hope i will gain something with all your important help.

MinisOnTheEdge said...

I'm Glad I was able to inspire you! Please feel free to contact me at myminishop@yahoo.com for any help. It's all about helping people reach their goals. I have Graves disease and if I was able to get more healthy, I will do my best to help anyone else dig deep and unearth their hidden self. ~ Tracy

Eva said...

You are a strong woman!!, Your story is very inspiring.

MinisOnTheEdge said...

Thank you Eva! I am not sure about how strong I am LOL. Sometimes, I think I am the biggest wimp. I think I finally reached the point that I am determined to not fail. Last week was a bad workout week for me. This week I am kicking butt. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. Stay tuned because there will be a free work out DVD give away later this week. Hugs